The info you’d be most interested in…
1. Loyalty points are earned at 15 points per dollar spent on Minnesota Legit products, and at 10 points per dollar on mostly everything else, excluding tobacco, butane, discounted items, and other applicable items.
2. Loyalty points can be redeemed at a minimum of $10 or 1,000 points.
3. Loyalty points are not earned on sale days, but may be redeemed on most sale day purchases.
Some other stuff you should know…
4. Loyalty accounts that are inactive for five years may be terminated.
5. Loyalty program terms may change at any time. –We’ll send information about any changes to the email associated with your account.
6. Your information is confidential, and will not be shared or sold to anyone. We use it to send you updates and special offers, which you can opt out of at anytime.
Technical and legal stuff…
7. Loyalty card/points are not a gift card or credit card, and has/have no cash value.
8. Loyalty points cannot be redeemed online, or exchanged for cash.
9. Loyalty points can only be earned and applied to your account during that purchase, and not after it’s completed.